Thursday, April 3, 2014

First draft...killed

The third and final book in the Bad Wolf Chronicles was supposed to be finished and released by December of last year. Wow, did I blow the deadline on that one! Here it is April and I've just finished the first draft.

For some silly reason, I thought this would be a walk in the park. Natch! Took me forever to grind through it and kick out the pages. I've set it aside for a couple weeks before breaking out my red pen and attacking this tower of paper. Then all I have to do is fix all the bad parts!
The tentative release date is early June. However, given how bad I blew the last self-imposed deadline, maybe I shouldn't predict any timeline at all. 

If anyone out there has been waiting for the next book, please forgive this plodding lunkhead of a writer. It's coming, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment