Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sequel roaring out of the gates

Apparently pneumonia isn't necessarily lethal so I'm still here. Yay me. However I have ruined my eyesight fiddling and tweaking the formatting on this new book so many times.

No matter, bad lungs and shriveled corneas be damned... the sequel to Bad Wolf is finally done and will be released TUESDAY! Just in time for Christmas.

Of course I couldn't let it go without overthinking the book cover again so.... this is the cover at the moment.





Now, time to bake Christmas cookies!


3 comments:

  1. I stumbled across Bad Wolf by chance (and free on Amazon, thank you) and then searched out Pale Wolf anxiously. I have read both books in five hours and have reached the conclusion that I am just not ready to let John go. And Ivan the husky, although I prefer Tonto as John once referred to him. I have to cling to hope that the two of them will rise, phoenix-like. More of the story, please. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by Naughts. Glad you liked the books. The third book is in the works but it probably won't be done until Christmas. Hope you can hang on till then.

    I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the previous comment and would love to see John return along with Tonto...it is after all a supernatural series

    ReplyDelete